How To Mount Baby Monitor To Crib In 2023? | 2 Easy Methods
When you are a new parent, it’s hard to know what to do with all of those things you bought for the nursery. You may wonder how to mount baby monitor to crib, especially when you need to change your baby’s diaper or feed them quickly. Luckily, you can use various mounting solutions for your baby monitors, such as a monitor holder or bendable crib clip.
In this guide, I will share two easy methods to mount baby monitor to crib and one DIY solution to mount monitor to crib. Also, I will suggest some safety tips and discuss some FAQs.
How to mount baby monitor to crib 2 easy methods
1. Universal Camera Holder
The perfect angle for your camera monitor is to have a stainless steel frame that you can rotate 360 degrees around.
This camera holder is suitable for the baby monitor with a 52mm to 105mm base. Also, any monitor with a 0.25-inch threaded mount is compatible with this holder. It is feasible to attach the crib with a side width of 3.4inch or 1.34cm on the crib side.
How to install the baby monitor with a universal camera holder to crib?
Tie the universal camera holder with the base of the baby monitor. Then connect the holder with the crib and set it at a suitable angle to get the best view of the baby.
2. Bendable Crib Clip
The baby monitors with a screw hole interface are compatible with bendable crib clips. They mostly come with a 1/4 crew which makes it easy to use.
These clips have a manageable design, do not require any tools, and don’t demand drilling. They are highly durable, made from premium silica gel, and for long-term use, elastic, flexible, and easy to bend at any angle.
The twist mount is versatile and easily installed on stair handrails, poles, cribs, and more. The foldable design and portable size make it easy to bring along for trave
How to install the baby monitor with a bendable crib clip to crib?
You need a bendable crib clip and baby monitor with a screw hole interface. Ensure both have the same size. Most bendable crib clip comes with 1/4 screw.
Unpacked the clip and put it in the monitor base, and just tied the screw. You are ready to mount it with a crib. Now bend the crib clip at a suitable angle to see a full baby view.
How to make a free DIY solution to mount baby monitor to crib?
There is a way to create an almost free mount. Learn how to make your custom stand for your baby monitor. It is effortless and inexpensive to make. You can use this cradle for any monitor or baby product, such as a sling, a bouncer, a car seat, etc.
This will give you more flexibility and options when choosing which products to put in the cradle. I’m hoping you’ll find this tutorial helpful and informative. Let me know what you think. This is the best and most versatile DIY cradle I have made.
It is easy to build, and you don’t need any expensive tools to make it.
You will need
- A piece of 2×4 wood
- Two 1/2″ wood screws
- Wood glue
- A drill A saw
Steps of DIY solution
- Cut the 2×4 in half. You should have 4 pieces total.
- Attach the bottom piece to the bottom of the crib.
- Attach the top part to the bottom piece.
- Drill 2 holes in the center of each piece of wood.
- Attach the 2 pieces of wood with wood glue.
- Use the saw to cut the two pieces of wood in half.
- Attach the pieces of wood to the side of the crib with wood glue.
- This is the finished product. It’s simple, inexpensive, and very versatile.
Is it safe to have a baby monitor close to the crib?
Baby monitors must be located at least three feet from your child. Electromagnetic radiation is a type of energy that causes the molecules of a material to vibrate and produce heat. This study proves that the closer a baby’s monitor is to the crib, the more radiated it is, so parents must install a digital cordless baby monitor at least 3 feets away from the crib.
Some safety tips about mounting a baby monitor to crib
- You need to make sure that your monitor is waterproof. It’s essential to ensure the monitor can withstand moisture and humidity. If it gets wet or humid, you won’t be able to use it.
- Make sure that the monitor is safe for your baby. The best way to ensure the monitor is safe for your baby is to get a second opinion from a pediatrician. Make sure that the monitor has all of the necessary safety features.
- Make sure that the monitor has a night light. You will always be able to see your baby from the other side of the house, so having a night light on will help you see them if you need to check on them in the middle of the night.
It’s essential to install a baby monitor in the baby crib. This will ensure that you can always check on your baby without disturbing them. You can easily mount a baby monitor to crib in 2 methods. Either with a universal camera holder or with a bendable crib clip. Pick up the method you feel is easy to mount baby monitor.
I hope this guide on how to mount baby monitor to crib is helpful to you. If you have any questions, ask me in the comment section.
Also, let me know how you mount the baby monitor to crib?
Thanks for visiting:)