How To Reset Miku Baby Monitor – Full Solution Guide 2023
Miku Smart baby monitors are great for parents who want to keep an eye on their little ones without waking them up. With their built-in sensors, you can check breathing signals, room temperature, baby noise, baby sleep patterns, and much more with mobile apps.
To reset the Miku baby monitor, press and hold the reset button for a few seconds. Usually, it is on the back side of the monitor. When the solid white LED on the front of the light flashes, it indicates that it’s connected and ready to use.
Some problems and solutions that you are facing with your Miku baby monitor
Pairing issue with mobile
If you are facing issues while pairing your Miku Pro baby monitor, follow the steps below.
- The First step to do that is, Unplug your Miku.
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Plugging in back after waiting for 5 minutes.
- Retry to repair it again.
If it does not work, you need to contact the support team here.
Video not display
If you are facing a Live video problem, follow the below steps.
- The First Step to do that is, Unplug the cable of Miku, and after unplugging, wait for 60 seconds.
- Then plug the cable back into your Miku, and wait for 30 seconds.
- Open your Miku app, see the top left side, there 3 horizontal lines menu tap it and then follow the instruction to Add Miku.
Note: Check that your router is functioning well and close enough to connect easily. And make sure all the permissions are enabled; if not, it may cause issues. For this, go to mobile app > setting > permissions. If the above steps do not work, you need to contact the Miku support team.
If you have an audio problem in your Miku, follow the steps below.
- Plug the cable from your Miku and wait for 60 seconds.
- Now Plug it again and leave it for 30 seconds.
- Go to the Miku mobile app and activate the speaker icon.
Please contact the support team if you are still facing the audio issue.
In this article, I have explained how to reset your Miku baby monitor with easy steps. Following the steps I explained above, you will easily rest your Miku baby monitor. I have also presented some problems parents face with their Miku baby monitors, like video, audio, and voice issues.
I hope this article benefits you and you resolve the rest of the problems. If you have any questions about the Miku Baby monitor, then tell me in the comment box. Thank You!